FS: Omega Seamaster Calendar CK2849 1960 Vintage 34mm Auto RI401$1099 -
International collection: 1956 - 1962
Dimensions: 34,5 mm
Case material: Stainless steel
Vintage Watch Watchcase type: Press-in
Dial: Luminous (radium) with hand-rivetted gold hour markers and Dauphine hands.
Movements: Automatic (mechanical)
Caliber Number: 503
Other: Created in 1955 20 jewels First Omega caliber with "quick date setting" (turn hands clockwise 'till your reach midnight, then turn back to eleven
Water resistance: 30 meters
- Case shows signs of light use, but still sharp. Original Omega crystal. Bezel is cracked.
- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as Fair
In-House Test Results**:
Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.
Observed rate: performs per manufacturer specs
Bracelet Sizing: up to inches
Service History: unknown
*Photographed watch is the actual watch for sale - we do not use stock photos. Photos significantly convey the condition of this watch. Grades are the listing
removed phone number for privacyVintage-34mm-Auto_p_1546.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Omega-...to_p_1546.html
All reasonable offers accepted!
Paypal, credit cards always accepted
additional 3% discount on fee-less payments such as Zelle, Chase Quickpay, wire
ground shipping fully insured and signature delivered included in the negotiated price. Forum members get upgraded to 2 day Express for FREE.
International shipments via Fedex Express International, included in the negotiated price
PM me on the forum
Message me on Facebook (preferred): http://fb.me/msg/Watchvaultnyc
For FASTER service:
- DO refer to the control number (last 5 digits on the listing title) to avoid confusion.
- DO read the listing completely. Vast majority of your questions are already answered here!
Quick answers to common questions:
Is the watch still available? Click the link above to check
Anything not in the pix included? Unless stated otherwise, NO
Additional Pictures? NO
Part-outs, trades, buy your watch? NO (and no exceptions to the NO!)
Will this watch look too small/big on me? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/How-Big...atch_b_45.html
Whats my wrist size? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Whats-M...Size_b_30.html
What sort of accuracy should I expect from mechanical watches? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/What-Ac...atch_b_31.html
How old is this watch? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/How-Old...mega_b_44.html
How can I safely buy a pre-owned watch online? - http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/Tips-Wh...line_b_34.html
Why Buy From Us?
- Pay safely and conveniently on our secure website; most forms of online payment accepted
- Generous 7 day inspection period and "no questions asked" returns
- We sell hundreds of Omegas annually, and sponsor the worlds largest watch enthusiast communities!
Our Good Reputation on the Web:
- Buyer feedback on WUS: https://www.google.com/search?q=site...0watchvaultnyc
- Buyer feedback on OF: https://omegaforums.net/search/49411...ltnyc&o=date&c[title_only]=1
- Tens of thousands of combined followers on Instagram and Facebook. Follow us to be updated with the latest additions to our collection:
Once you receive your watch, please remember to leave feedback. Providing accurate feedback on sellers helps the community!
Looking for something else? We have lots more Omegas at http://www.watchvaultnyc.com/
Pricing, images, location and other information is determined from descriptions and may be wrong. Please see the listing site to make sure you have the most accurate information.
If an item is relisted many times for a long time, we may condense the Listing History list to remove some redundant listings. All unique prices posted are always shown.