FS: Enicar Sherpa Guide Mk 4 Short Lugs in all orginal vintage condition Melbourne, Australia$1550 -
I bought this from a local vintage collector who is an avid Enicar Sherpa collector.
- Crispy clean iconic Sherpa Guide City Bezel and orange pointer.
- Bright red and black checkered GMT hand.
- Checkered 24hour rotating inner bezel with creamy patina.
- Clean black dial with iconic raised bronze Enicar Saturn logo.
- Creamy lume with iconic diamond shaped lume markers at 12, 6 & 9.
- All original handset still clean and bright.
- Solid 43mm EPSA super compressor case with original signed Saturn crowns. Photos show current vintage condition, yes there's marks on it.. its about 40 years old
- Original case back with clear Sherpa clamshell logo.
- Automatic in house calibre movement running smoothly and keeping time.
- Inner and outer bezels rotating smoothly. As with all vintage I recommend having a watchmaker take a look if you are taking it near any water
This is an awesome, indestructible pilot watch with huge wrist presence and a whole lot of 70s funk from one of the premium dive watch company's of the 1960s/70s.
It's been a great watch in my collection but its time to move it on to a new good home.
Price: $1550 USD OBO Bank Wire only + Shipping dependent on your location
Comes on a Nato strap, no other accessories are included.
|FS: Enicar Sherpa Guide MK4 Vintage in MelbourneTimezone||$1550||Timezone||amanda||Aug 13, 18 4:49pm|
Pricing, images, location and other information is determined from descriptions and may be wrong. Please see the listing site to make sure you have the most accurate information.
If an item is relisted many times for a long time, we may condense the Listing History list to remove some redundant listings. All unique prices posted are always shown.