FS: Seiko SKX007, blue Orient Mako, Poljot Automatic Traveller and Swatches$0 -
Due to storage and some usage, metal bracelets/cases may have light swirl lights but can be polished out easily. Mako is a bit fogged possibly due to long storage and has small dents on the glass.
Seiko is a 7S26 model, Orient Mako has in house caliber 46943, Poljot has a ETA 2824.
No box/papers .
From L - R in respective order
Blue Orient Mako, 100
- 41,5mm, 22mm lugwidth.
- diver's bezel always a bit stiff.
- condition is about 7/10, usual swirls on bracelet and some dings/dents on the glass
Seiko SKX007, 100
- 37mm, 19mm lugwidth.
- diver's bezel working properly.
- diver style dial and handset.
- condition is about 8/10, usual swirls on bracelet but no deep dings/dents
Poljot Traveller, 100
- 39mm, 20mm lugwidth.
- unique bezel but it's non rotating.
- traveller style dial and handset.
- condition is about 9/10, usual swirls on clasp but no deep dings/dents
Various Swatches, 80 each
- All in from different collections with regular use marks
Registered shipping (with tracking) will depend on you location.
Let me know if you need more photos, thanks for looking.
Pricing, images, location and other information is determined from descriptions and may be wrong. Please see the listing site to make sure you have the most accurate information.
If an item is relisted many times for a long time, we may condense the Listing History list to remove some redundant listings. All unique prices posted are always shown.